Must be 18 years old to apply.
Currently available positions may be found by clicking here.
Benefits of working at Medical Transport
- Paid Annual Leave: A full time employee earns vacation time as listed below:
- 1-5 years (23 days or 184 hours)
- 6-10 years (28 days or 228 hours)
- 11+ years (33 days or 264 hours)
- Holiday Pay: Medical Transport observes the following holidays: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day.
- Education Assistance: Medical Transport provides tuition assistance for regular full-time and part-time employees who work at least 16 hours a week and who have completed six (6) months of continuous service. Eligible full-time employees, and eligible part-time employees working at least 16 hours per week, may receive a maximum reimbursement based on length of service, per calendar year, for qualifying courses as shown below. Reimbursement will be credited to the year in which the course was completed. Length of service applies to the date the course starts.
Length of Service Full Time Part Time 6 months to 3 years $1,300 $700 3 years to 10 years $1,800 $1,000 More than 10 years $2,300 $1,300
- Other benefits include
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 403(b) Retirement Savings
- Pension Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Employee Assistance Program (for employees and family)
- Legal Assistance
- Various discounts at local businesses and services.
Medical Transport, LLC is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer committed to the hiring, advancement and fair treatment of every individual. Medical Transport, LLC does not discriminate against any individual or group of individuals on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status or genetic information.